Sunday, September 2, 2012

I'd give my all to have just one more night with you, Iid risk my life to feel your body next to mine =')

When I saw you, my heart fluttered with butterflies
When I was near you, my life was full of sunshine
When our hands met, my whole body shivered like on a windy day
When we held each other close, I felt as if my heart would explode with emotions
When we kissed, our lips met and I tasted pure heaven
When I laid my head down upon your chest I could hear your heart pounding

When we made love, all I could picture was you and I together always
When you looked at me, my eyes twinkled like shooting stars
When I looked at you, your gleaming eyes burned like flames upon a candle
When you left, I searched the world for you, near and far
I would've gone to the deepest ocean to drown in all my love
I would've climbed the highest mountain to seek for all of yours

When I could not find you, my soul was as empty as a water dried well
All my sorrows gathered deep within me until I was ready to explode in tears
This love is special because it sent a thousand daggers through my heart
Blood flowed down from my eyes and created a dark red puddle beneath my feet

When I was no longer able to feel pain and sorrow, I felt anger
So much that it tore me from others surrounding me trying to comfort
thinking of you for what seemed like an eternity put hatred in my heart
I gave you my love, my soul, my all, but all I got was a meaningless letter
When I read how you effortlessly tried to express how you were sorry
The thousands of daggers dripped with but more blood and my body grew stiff

How could you hurt me so, sending my heart shattering towards the ground
For many days, months, and years that has passed by, I still could never forget
The sweet smell of red and white rose pedals which lays dormant across my bed
Reminds me of how my childish ways lend me to swirls of confusion in my mind
Never again would I submit myself to such pain that causes death upon my soul