Monday, August 6, 2012

Can You Love Mine?


Now in this time of my life, I just 'hope' things would get better.
To 'hope' I could have a second chance.
To bring back those beautiful things in the word, our beautiful world and us.
Where there was only one you. And only one me. To make the only 'us'.
And to do all the things, And to keep the 'hope' alive was what.
I couldn't do, I couldn't. But maybe you could.
I only wish that I could see you. my only wish is to be with you, the one and only wish I had is yours.
but the wish I wished... never came true :")
I wonder if life is this way, rotting and twisting my fate in a way.
I wish my wish would come true... to be with you, would surely be true.
I laugh at myself for what I write,
Yet it means a lot to me. I know not why,
Life's funny, someone said.
Life's hard, somebody said. I think 'life' is the way we lead it,
whether funny or hardLife has a meaning I cannot explain.
We live our dreamswhether great or small,
if just a wish were granted on us all, I wish you would come back to me, just one wish won't it come true??
So saying he gently lay,
underneath the silver moon and there he breathed his last for his love had bid farewell,
It has come to thus, see the gentle sleepanother time shall come and he shall wake.
Time shall pass another shall rise it's all a season,
where the autumn leaves fall another shall take its place.


p/s; I'm WAITING FOR YOU, CHONG CHUN HONG